下面是小编为大家整理的TED英语演讲:指纹透露信息,超乎你想象,供大家参考。
我们的指纹令我们独一无二,但它们也是揭露我们的行为,生活形态和日常生活信息的一个隐秘世界。在这个演讲中,化学家Simona展示了她如何使用质谱仪来追踪分子,这种技术可以利用过去不可见的细节来分析指纹,如何帮助警察抓捕罪犯?下面是小编为大家收集关于TED英语演讲:指纹透露的信息,超乎你的想象,欢迎借鉴参考。
演说题目:指纹透露的信息,超乎你的想象!
演说者:Simona Francese
演讲稿
Do you ever stop and think, during a romantic dinner, Ive just left my fingerprints all over my wine glass.
在进行浪漫晚餐的时候,你们有没有停下来想想,我刚在红酒杯上留满了指纹。
Or do you ever worry, when you visit a friend, about leaving a little piece of you behind on every surface that you touch?
或者你有没有担心,当你拜访朋友时,在每一个触碰中留下的那一丝痕迹?
And even this evening, have you paid any attention to sit without touching anything?
即便今天晚上,你们坐下时有没有留意不触碰任何东西?
Well, youre not alone. Thankfully, criminals underestimate the power of fingerprints, too.
好吧,并不只是你们如此。谢天谢地,犯罪分子也低估了指纹的力量。
And Im not just talking about the twisted parting of lines that make our fingerprint unique.
我说的可不只是那一条条让我们的指纹独一无二的扭曲线条。
Im talking about an entire world of information hiding in a small, often invisible thing.
我谈论的是整个隐藏在微小、常常不可见的物体中的信息世界。
In fact, fingerprints are made up of molecules that belong to three classes:
事实上,组成指纹的分子可以分为三大类:
sweat molecules that we all produce in very different amounts ...
我们产生的数量非常不同的汗液分子...
molecules that we introduce into our body and then we sweat out and molecules that we may contaminate our fingertips with
进入我们体内然后排出去的分子和污染我们指尖的分子,
when we come across substances like blood, paint, grease, but also invisible substances.
在我们遇到像血液、油漆、油脂那样的物质时,但也有不可见的物质。
And molecules are the storytellers of who...
(想阅读全部图文内容,您需要先登陆!)
推荐访问:TED英语演讲:指纹透露信息,超乎你想象 超乎 指纹 想象